Liberty is 21 months old. I can't believe how fast these first two years have flown by.We want to have a little constest. How much do you think Liberty weighs? Add your guess to our comments! There will be a prize for the winner! (Hopefully everyone doesn't guess the same!) You may be surprised!! I might be a little partial, but does it get any cuter than this???
9 comments:
Its the only time I have ever seen a smile when stepping on a scale!
Well, let's see...those bows in the hair and socks add at least 1 pound (thats the logic I use when I get on the scale)...so I am gong to say she weighs a whopping 19 pounds!
That has got to be the cutest picture ever. I love her huge smile. It's hard to tell but I think 18.5
Well, lets see...she is still in 6-9 month clothes and my kids out weighed her by the time they were 3 months old, so I would say 17 pounds...what a cute little thing...wish we could be there to see more of her.
I LOVE that picture. I am guessing (or know) 18 pounds! Hahaha!
Nana says 21.5
Sukie says 17
How adorable! I say 17.5 pounds. I was going to guess 18 but Carianne beat me.
Are you okay??? It is not like you to not post anything for over a month. I hope all is going well for you guys. Let us know!!!
Hey! What is your dang number? I know you've called, but I can't figure out which one is yours and I keep calling back the wrong person! We may have to push the party a little bit - but call me!
Kellie
Post a Comment