We had home evening on Monday with a Valentine theme. You will have to forgive me for letting this drag on, but it was really fun! The kids loved it! First, we made heart shaped pizzas.




The next game was "who loves you?" There were paper hearts hidden around the house. Some of them had names of people who loved them written on them, and Some were blank. The kids raced around finding them and if they didn't have a name on them, they had to think of someone else who loves them. They loved it! 


Then, we played some games while it baked. The first game was pin the arrow on the heart.
The next game was "who loves you?" There were paper hearts hidden around the house. Some of them had names of people who loved them written on them, and Some were blank. The kids raced around finding them and if they didn't have a name on them, they had to think of someone else who loves them. They loved it! 
Then, dinner was ready...by candlelight, which the kiddos also loved! Notice Liberty trying to blow out the candles! 
Then to the last game, which was especially fun! "It's raining love" was a game where lots of little paper hearts were put in the middle of a blanket and tossed into the air. Then everyone raced to see who could collect the most of them!
There wasn't any formal lesson, but it sure was fun!
4 comments:
Such cute ideas! I hope I can remember them next year.
I really like the pizza idea and I'm sure my family would too since they could probably eat pizza every day if I let them. What a fun mom!
What a fun idea! I hope my name was on one of those hearts, because I sure love those kids!
I agree-cute ideas! I also hope those cuties know how much we love them!
Post a Comment