How in the world have you had time for a photo shoot? Crazy!!! I heard your baby shower was so fun. You were right on your assumption...I'm pregnant. I announced it at the party before we left but I think you had already left. I'm due in December.
Oh my goodness! That picture that spelled DAD is such a good idea. You are so cute. I love it. And the kids are adorable. Little Liberty is getting big!
3 comments:
Oh James is so adorable! When do I get to meet him?
How in the world have you had time for a photo shoot? Crazy!!! I heard your baby shower was so fun. You were right on your assumption...I'm pregnant. I announced it at the party before we left but I think you had already left. I'm due in December.
Oh my goodness! That picture that spelled DAD is such a good idea. You are so cute. I love it. And the kids are adorable. Little Liberty is getting big!
Post a Comment